NaturoMedica doctors see children of all ages for many different reasons.
NaturoMedica doctors can provide primary care or work alongside your child’s established physician to address specific health concerns.
In addition to general pediatric care, children are often seen at NaturoMedica for:
- Allergies and Asthma (Hay Fever, Food Sensitivities and Food Allergies)
- AD(H)D, Autism Spectrum Disorders and Behavioral Challenges
- Digestive Disorders (Gastric Reflux, Constipation, Diarrhea, Irritable Bowel, Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis, and Celiac Disease)
- Vaccine Counseling (Dr. Wada only)
- Nutritional Counseling
- Weight Concerns (Failure to Thrive and Obesity)
- Skin Conditions (Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne, Diaper Rashes, Hives and Allergic Conditions)
- Immune Support (Disease Prevention, Recurrent Colds, Flus and Ear Infections)
- Sleep Problems
- Mood Issues (Stress, Anxiety and Depression)
- Adolescent Medicine (Including Menstrual Concerns and Sexual Health)